Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Fail to Win

If we could fail this well we would win Rankmaniac 2012.
This was the most memorable part of the Super Bowl for me.  How hard is to to fall down before the white line?  Not that it cost them the game or anything.  I figured I would put this on the Rankmaniac 2012 blog because it is funny and entertaining and goes with the Super Bowl theme. Now I'm just rambling because I'm not allowed to just repeat the words Rankmaniac 2012 all over this post.

On another note, this blog has disappeared from the first couple of pages of Bing web search.  Not a huge deal though because no one has gotten on Bing image search at all... and our other blog is doing pretty well on both google image search and Bing web search.  So, I guess this is just our back up blog to keep the Super Bowl picture up there for Rankmaniac 2012.

Also, the image came from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment